Are you a big fan of Republic of Ireland, Preston North End football player Alan Browne and looking to emulate his signature hairstyle? Introducing Hairbond Distorter Professional Hair Clay for men, the secret weapon for achieving that perfect, on-trend hairstyle that Alan Browne sports. Browne has been a Hairbond supporter for a number of years and has since been joined by fellow Hairbond enthusiasts / Irish international footballers Matt Doherty, Callum O’Dowda and Kevin Zefi. With Preston North End completely backing the Hairbond brand, we have seen endorsements from, Management Ryan Lowe and Paul Gallagher as well as Browne’s team mates Liam Lindsay, Freddie Woodman, Greg Cunningham, Ali McCann and Sean Maguire. Here’s a step by step guide on how you can use Hairbond Distorter to style your hair like Alan Browne in the comfort of your own home:
- Start by washing your hair with a good quality shampoo and conditioner to ensure that your hair is clean and free of any build-up. Make sure your hair is near enough dry before you begin styling.
- Next pump a few squirts of the Hairbond Wonder Primer Spray and distribute covering as many hairs as possible with a tiny amount. Now you’re ready for the dryer to blow dry on a medium heat setting. Remember to use a comb to add lift and volume where you intend to get it.
- When dry, take a small amount of Hairbond Distorter clay (about the size of a pea) and work it between your palms to warm it up and make it pliable.
- Starting at the roots, work the clay through your hair, using your fingers to shape and style it as you go. For the Alan Browne hairstyle, you’ll want to create volume on top and a quiff shape towards the front. Use your fingers to lift and shape your hair on top to get the desired style.
- And voila! You’ve now got the perfect Alan Browne hairstyle, complete with that signature volume and quiff.
MORE ON TREND / POPULAR HAIRSTYLES FOR MEN
MORE ON TREND / POPULAR HAIRSTYLES FOR WOMEN