To achieve the iconic Cooper Kupp hairstyle using Hairbond Distorter Professional Hair Clay for men, follow these 6 steps:
- Start with clean, towel dry hair.
- For the Cooper Kupp hairstyle, you’ll first want to create volume on top. Apply a small dose of Hairbond Wonder Primer to your damp hair and comb or brush it through.
- Blow-dry your hair on a low heat setting, using your comb to shape, add volume and pre-style as you go. This is the foundation of your Cooper Kupp inspired hair style.
- When dry, take a small amount of Hairbond Distorter clay (about the size of a pea) and work it between your palms to warm it up and make it pliable.
- Start to apply the clay to your hair starting at the roots and working your way through to the ends. At this point ditch your comb and use your fingers to ruffle through your hair and shape it into your desired style. This is where you will get maximum texture from the product.
- The final step is to enjoy your new hairstyle!
Note: The amount of hair clay you will want to use and apply will depend on the thickness and length of your hair.
Always start with small amounts, you can always add more, but you can’t take it out once it’s already in!
Cooper Kupp is a professional American football wide receiver for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League (NFL).
Earning Pro Bowl honors in 2021, he has also been recognised for his leadership and work ethic. Kupp’s positive attitude, as well as his philanthropy, have made him a role model and respected figure in the NFL community. Kupp has many fans and followers who look up to him and are inspired by his actions on and off the field.