- Start by washing your hair with a good quality shampoo and conditioner to ensure that your hair is clean and free of any build-up. Make sure your hair is near enough dry before you begin styling.
- Next pump a few squirts of the Hairbond Wonder Primer Spray and distribute covering as many hairs as possible with a tiny amount. Now you’re ready for the dryer to blow dry on a medium heat setting. Remember to use a comb to add lift and volume from the fringe and work backwards.
- When dry, take a small amount of Hairbond Distorter clay (about the size of a pea) and work it between your palms to warm it up and make it pliable.
- Starting at the roots, work the clay through your hair, from front to back using your fingers to shape and style it as you go.
- And voila! You’ve now got the perfect Liam Lindsay hairstyle, complete with that signature volume and quiff.
MORE ON TREND / POPULAR HAIRSTYLES FOR MEN
Joao Felix – Pedri – Son Heung-Min – Tommy Shelby – Brad Pitt – Tom Holland – Henry Cavill – Jordan Pickford –Jack GrealishAngeli Khang – Ana de Armas – Sophie Turner – Madelyn Cline – Jennifer Lawrence