Preston North End football player Liam Lindsay pictured with his favourite Hairbond product!
Introducing Hairbond Distorter Professional Hair Clay for men, the secret weapon for achieving that perfect, on-trend hairstyle that footballer Liam Lindsay sports.
With Preston North End completely backing the Hairbond brand, we have previously seen endorsements from, Management Ryan Lowe and Paul Gallagher as well as Lindsay’s team mates Alan Browne, Freddie Woodman, Greg Cunningham, Ali McCann and Sean Maguire.
Here’s a step by step guide on how you can use Hairbond Distorter to style your hair like Liam Lindsay in the comfort of your own home:
- Start by washing your hair with a good quality shampoo and conditioner to ensure that your hair is clean and free of any build-up. Make sure your hair is near enough dry before you begin styling.
- Next pump a few squirts of the Hairbond Wonder Primer Spray and distribute covering as many hairs as possible with a tiny amount. Now you’re ready for the dryer to blow dry on a medium heat setting. Remember to use a comb to add lift and volume from the fringe and work backwards.
- When dry, take a small amount of Hairbond Distorter clay (about the size of a pea) and work it between your palms to warm it up and make it pliable.
- Starting at the roots, work the clay through your hair, from front to back using your fingers to shape and style it as you go.
- And voila! You’ve now got the perfect Liam Lindsay hairstyle, complete with that signature volume and quiff.