The Shag haircut is one of the biggest fashion trends in 2020, a dynamic look that fits on almost any hair type. Selecting the latest trendy hairstyle for yourself may seem a bit confusing, but with curly hair, you can go for the Troye Sivan haircut anytime.
Keep scrolling to catch more about how to have the Troye Sivan haircut and style.
Sivan, a 23-year old songwriter, singer, and vlogger from Australia, is maintaining his tanned appearance with pleasant character.
Troye is a pretty big deal as his Youtube channel has more than 4 million subscribers and his first EP TYRXE reached on the top on iTunes in more than 55 countries.
Troye Sivan Haircut
Troye Sivan has always been a sensation with his brunette curly shag cut. At a medium to longer length, the Troye Sivan’s trendy hairstyle has always been a point of interest among his fans. Whilst Sivan has never presented himself as a fashion icon, the Troye Sivan haircut is regularly featured in various tabloids and celebrity magazines.
5 Steps | Troye Sivan Hair Style
Getting this hairstyle would be easy for you if you have naturally curly and wavy hair, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have this style with straight hair. First wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner and follow the steps below:
- After washing the hair, you should pre-style with the Hairbond Wonder Primer spray, which will protect and thicken your hair whilst keeping it conditioned and silky smooth. The moisture from this product will also accentuate any natural curl to your hair.
- After applying the Wonder all-around your hair, use a hairdryer to dry and shape these natural curls, giving them some volume at the same time.
- When your hair is completely dry, you need to make sure you have got the most from any natural curl. The Wonder Primer will help but if you don’t have any natural curl to your hair, get a curling or straightening iron and create the curves yourself. The Wonder Primer also protects your hair from high heat.
- If ironing or curling, start with the top part by separating your hair and work on one section at a time.
- Finally use the Hairbond Moulder to give your hair a new dimension. Rub it over the palms until it seems to disappear and then you are ready to apply. Make sure you cover each strand from root to tip. The finish will be natural but you will get a strong hold giving your hairstyle protection and durability.
This choppy, twisted hairstyle from the 70’s is completely back and nbetter than it has ever been. Usually showcasing a layered top, rough ends, the multi-layer haircut is the embodiment of minimal-maintenance for anyone who wants an easy life.
For authentic Troye Sivan hair we recommend using these Hairbond United Kingdom products.