Irish goal scorer Kevin Zefi pictured with his favourite Hairbond Gripper Professional Hair Pomade.
Kevin Zefi joins fellow Irish internationals Alan Browne, Callum O’Dowda and Matt Doherty in supporting and using Hairbond products as well as his his U19 Ireland team mate Sam Curtis.
When he’s not representing his country, Kevin Zefi plays as a striker for Italian Serie A giant, Inter Milan.
After taking Hairbond products all over Italy with him for some of the most important matches of his career, Zefi said “The red pomade is my favourite”.
Styling Like Zefi with Hairbond Gripper
Hair got a life of it’s own? Want to get it back under control? Hairbond Gripper Pomade is the answer. Tame and style extremely curly, thick or coarse hair, and achieve high-elevation looks like quiffs and pompadours.
Why it Works
- Offers a strong hold factor
- Ideal for controllong and styling unruly hair
- Great for curly, thick and coarse hair types
- Strong enough to work with high hair styles
- Paraben free
How to use Hairbond Gripper Professional Hair Pomade
- Rub a small amount in your palms
- Apply to the hair and style however you desire
- For low hold and high shine, give your hair a towel dry, or blow dry it for high hold and low shine
MORE ON TREND / POPULAR HAIRSTYLES FOR MEN
Joao Felix – Pedri – Son Heung-Min – Tommy Shelby – Brad Pitt – Tom Holland – Henry Cavill – Jordan Pickford –Jack Grealish
MORE ON TREND / POPULAR HAIRSTYLES FOR WOMEN
Angeli Khang – Ana de Armas – Sophie Turner – Madelyn Cline – Jennifer Lawrence
Skin Fade – Mens Hairstyles – Footballers Hair – Barber Services – Salon Services – French crop – short back and sides – hollywood – bed head